The English Language Acquisition District-wide Advisory Committee (ELA DAC) is a monthly meeting to inform ELA parents about topics that concern them and improve dialog with DPS.
Our next event is the ELA DAC – Family Leadership Institute, Session #1.
- This event promotes academic partnerships and leadership through four interactive sessions that bring together families from across the district to enhance their advocacy skills at home, school, and district level.
Parents will engage in conversation and activities regarding their Vision for their families.
Topic: Developing your Vision
- General Session: Tell us your story, tell us your vision
- School: Build School-Family partnerships to support your vision
- District: Working toward the Denver Plan 2020
- ELA: Program services and DAC Board selected topic
ELA DAC – Family Leadership Institute – Session 1 – Flyers: