The English Language Acquisition District-wide Advisory Committee (ELA DAC) is a monthly meeting to inform ELA
parents about topics that concern them and improve dialog with DPS. At this meeting, ELA
parents will learn about:
- NEW and IMPROVED ways to get involved and help their children succeed!
- ELA Parents’ roles and responsibilities
- ELA Department Services to benefit and provide opportunities to ELA students
- ELA parents’ nominees who will represent our interest at the district level.
- The DPS Seal of Biliteracy + Community Resource Fair