Everyone benefits when parents and families are involved in their children’s education. Not only do students do better in school, but parents feel more connected, as well. The Office of Family and Community Engagement (FACE) offers programs and services for students to improve their academic achievement. We offer classes and trainings for parents and families to help them become academic partners for their children and to become more self-sufficient. We offer opportunities for the community to share their voice and partner to create stronger schools.
Our work aligns with the Denver Plan goals:
• Goal #1: Great Schools in Every Neighborhood
• Goal #2: School Readiness
• Goal #3: Ready for College & Career
• Goal #4: Support the Whole Child
• Goal #5: Close the Opportunity Gap